Tuesday 23 October 2012

Are you playing FIFA? I Just Found an Over 100k/Day FUT Trading Method!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO
Are you a FIFA Player  by any chance? Have you ever bought an Ultimate Team Player Pack?

Let’s face it, Fifa Ultimate Team is a brilliant mod, but it’s MUCH MORE FUN if you can actually afford the best players in the game.

If you’re anything like me, an average player, you have NO CLUE about how to trade the FUT Market, and probably don’t even know it’s possible to make incredible amounts of Gold Coins in just a couple of days of TRADING…

…and I mean enough Gold to afford the TOP players like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

99% of the FUT Players are CLUELESS about Trading in Ultimate Team. And I was too…

but what if I told you I’m now part of the 1% that’s PROFITING off of the other 99%’s mistakes?

It happened after I read the Guide : <<CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT>> 

That’s right… last week I stumbled upon this new GOLD-MAKING SYSTEM developed by a guy called Mike Miranda, who had one of the Top FIFA Teams last year,

He guaranteed I’d be making OVER 50k Gold for EVERY Hour of Trading. That sounded pretty good but I wasn’t convinced…

But well let’s cut it to the chase… I was so sick of wasting money on Packs that I decided to take a shot and the bloody thing really works!

It took me just over 30 minutes to get a hang of the System with the help of the Trading Videos included, and I’m making over 100k a day on Fifa Ultimate Team 13 Trading under 2 Hours… UNBELIEVABLE!

So, be sure to check out the guy’s System and Method at <<CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT>>

No comments: